Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disneyland Adventure with Mamaw

So far September has been an exciting month....Mamaw, Pie Pie, BooBoo Bear and I went to Disneyland and California Adventures. It was the two little ones first time - a bit overwhelming for them I think.

Their first experience of 3-D was Toy Story in California Adventures. Pie Pie was reaching out to grab things.


They were all smiles until it came time for the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto. Pie Pie was so excited when the princess' were introduced but when they got to the table she froze. I know she will regret it, in each picture she looked upset...if she was even looking at the camera.



Pie Pie's favorite part was the catepillar ride in Heimlich's Chew Chew Train in A Bug's Land. She liked that you got sprayed when he ate the juicy watermelon. BooBoo Bear's favorite part was the dancing "rhinorosaurus" in the Lion King Float - Dreams Come True Parade. Then all of a sudden they grew ears on the merry go round.



0 comments: